- For pain, use wintergreen, helichrysum, lavender, rosemary, and thyme. Massage 1-2 drops of each, diluted, on the location. Apply as a warm compress over the affected area.
- Nutritional Balance: Make sure you take vitamins. Take supplements that have potent levels of essential nutrients and metabolic factors for optimal health.
- Make sure you get plenty of both vitamin D and magnesium. These have both been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia. Vitamin D does have some effects on nerve and muscle function, however, some studies have shown that low levels of this vitamin may be associated with chronic pain.
- Cellular Support and Healing: 8 drops of DDR prime 2 times per day. This essential oil blend is formulated to support healthy cellular response, repair, and regeneration. It provides antioxidant protection and a healthy response to cellular stressors. You can also try 2-4 drops of frankincense under the tongue or internally with a spoonful of honey.
- Strengthen the Immune System: PB Assist to support healthy digestive functions and immunities. PB Assist is a blend of pre-biotic fiber along with 6 strains of probiotic microorganisms in a veggie cap that encourages culture adhesion and growth.
- Gastrointestinal Support: It is thought that one root cause of autoimmune disorders is Candida. According to WebMD, “Candida is a species of fungus that can live the mouth and digestive tract of both men and women”. To fight candida naturally, use 3-5 drops each of cinnamon, melaleuca, lemon, and oregano essential oils in a veggie cap and take it internally. You can also rub these oils on the bottoms of your feet or diluted on your abdomen.
- Emotional Support: Emotional support is important when you have fibromyalgia. There are many essential oils that will alleviate the symptoms of depression. Among them are: lemon, frankincense, lavender, bergamot, Elevation, and Balance.
Essential Oils, Herbs, and Vitamins – Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia
care, Natural Remedies, health, Fibromyalgia, Vitamins, nutrition, Herbs, Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia, lifestyle, supplements, weight loss, fitness, Oils
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1inF66D