The Fast and Easy Way To Burn Fat and Get Fit Today
Burn Fat, Healthier Lifestyle, Losing Weight, care, health, Fast and Easy Way, Get Fit, diet, healthy lifestyle, Dieting, nutrition, Losing Fat, supplements, weight loss, fit, fitness, New Lifestyle, Lose Weight
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1cz8jtP
6 Tips For Healthy Weight Loss
Healthy Weight Loss, 6 Tips For Healthy Weight Loss, Healthier Lifestyle, tips, health, diet, healthy lifestyle, Dieting, Losing Fat, nutrition, supplements, weight loss, fit, fitness, New Lifestyle, Lose Weight
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1eTVpmO
- Lack of exercise – People view this as the number 1 reason for others being overweight. While it hold significant water in the debate, there are still people who exercise but still don’t lose weight! It must be said however that any exercise at all, beats no exercise every single time.
- Diet – Ask yourself honestly: Have you been eating too much of certain kinds of food and very frequently? I’m not here to preach to you about eating ‘clean and healthy’ foods, (A term that DOES NOT hold any water is the idea people have about so-called ‘healthy’ foods but that will be discussed in a later article) all I want to do is to make you realize that your diet is unequivocally the most important factor in losing the fat you want to lose.
- Genetics – We can sit and blame your genetics all day long, but genetics are not going to keep you from losing that fat nor did it force you to grab that extra slice. Stop being a slave to this excuse and take responsibility for the decisions you make about your body from here on out.
- Goal Setting – Don’t look at me like that. Physically writing down your goals on paper makes you many times more likely to stick to the task you’ve set out to do. Think about how you’ll feel about yourself, how your friends and family will react! You have to want it before you can have it.
- Diet – Go on any search engine site and search for “macro-nutrient calculator”. You input information such as age, height, current weight and it calculates how much you need to eat per day to either maintain your current weight, lose weight or gain weight. Now, once you have that number(weight loss energy number) you’ll need to start tracking your food intake. You can’t travel through a foreign country without a map and expect to get where you need to go right? There are many apps available to keep track of your food intake and their macro-nutrient breakdown.
- Keep fat intake low – While fats have their place in any diet, over consumption of fats have a detrimental affect on fat loss purely for the reason that they are higher in energy than protein or carbohydrate and can easily make you exceed your energy goals without you realizing.
- Lower your sodium intake – 3g of sodium per day is plenty. You don’t have to cut it out completely, just make sure that you stay within that range. Excess sodium causes you to keep water in your body making you feel bloated and making your limbs seem larger.
- Exercise – This may be obvious to you but you’ll need to lift yourself up and do some form of exercise! Running, jogging, swimming, walking — whatever you can think of! Anything to get your heart rate up for at least 30 minutes per day or every second day if you’re busy.
- Eat more protein – Eating protein creates a thermogenic effect in the body where it metabolizes the protein source and by doing so raises your body temperature in turn favouring fat loss.
- Drink more water – Water is what your body needs for all metabolic processes, including lipolysis( breaking down of fat)
- Take cold showers – Getting into a cold shower may be the last thing you want to do after a long day, but it works for losing fat! The drop in body temperature is very sudden so when you get out, your body expends energy to raise your body temperature back to normal in a process called thermoregulation. Fat loss is favoured because of the energy expenditure your body goes through to bring temperature back to normal range.
- Eat more vegetables – Vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to act correctly. They are also a great source of fiber which helps clean out the body of buildup in the intestines, keeping you healthy.
- Say NO to sugar – Sugar is a very fast digesting carbohydrate. It provides immediate energy for immediate use. If you do not use that available energy, what do you think happens? Yep, fat storage. Opt for slower digesting carbohydrates such as brown rice, brown bread, oats and sweet potato to name a few. These will keep you full for longer, reduce cravings and if you’re eating them alone(without protein or fat) will keep insulin spikes at bay.
- Live a balanced life – It’s okay to have a coke once in a while or to spoil yourself with a bar of chocolate. We’re human after all, so don’t punish yourself for that. Instead, make it part of your diet; leave space for you to spoil yourself. Everything in moderation is by far the best way to live in a balanced way.
Losing Fat: The Quick And Easy Way
Healthier Lifestyle, Losing Weight, The Quick And Easy Way, care, health, healthy lifestyle, Losing Fat, nutrition, supplements, weight loss, fit, fitness, New Lifestyle, Lose Weight
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1oPEtqf
Secrets To Losing Fat On Thighs And Arms
Thighs And Arms, Thighs, Fat, health, Secrets To Losing Fat On Thighs And Arms, diet, Arms, Losing Fat, nutrition, lifestyle, supplements, weight loss, fitness
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/M7zPEH