You need all the help you can get when you are fighting a personal battle against an ever-expanding waistline. Your weight is influenced by the calorie surplus i.e. the difference between the calories consumed and calories burned out via workouts in a day.
If you aren’t leading an active lifestyle or aren’t keeping a check on your weight, you will easily pile on surplus weight.
While the skin-deep fat that you have is called the subcutaneous fat, there’s another type of fat called the visceral fat or the intra-abdominal fat which is even harder to lose.
The accumulation of subcutaneous fat and visceral fat combined forms the belly fat which makes it more tougher to shred.
Even worse, the extra weight poses many serious health risks which can differ from cardiovascular disease to diabetes, strokes and even colorectal cancer. Fret not as here are a few handy tips that will help you in your quest for belly fat reduction:
• Eat whole grains: Watch the calories you consume. One rule of thumb is to substitute the white grains in your diet with whole grains. For example, you can ditch the white bread or white pasta for a slice of brown bread and brown pasta.
• Stay hydrated with water: Drinking plenty of water helps you with your body’s metabolism and makes you feel less hungry, less often.
• Ditch the carbonated beverages: Aerated, flavored and carbonated drinks aren’t your best friends if you are aiming at belly fat reduction.
• More frequent small meals: Instead of eating three wholesome meals across in an entire day, break your meals into smaller servings of five meals in a day.
• Stay rested: Lack of proper sleep causes our body to stress out and binge eat. Ensure that you have a proper night’s sleep to wake up fresh to take on the rigors of a new day.
• Don’t go on a diet, instead workout: Don’t abstain yourself from food altogether. It will only hurt your metabolism and instead cause you to balloon up when your mind craves in to the temptation. Instead engage in proper workout sessions of cardio, resistance trainings, HIIT or dance based workouts like Zumba to get back in shape.
• Beat the calories: Remember that for shedding the extra body fat you will have to burn more calories than you intake. You can attain this by closely monitoring what you eat, opting for healthy choices and by making smarter lifestyle choices on working out, proper sleep etc.
There are also medical procedures to help you with a healthy weight loss. It is also the preferred means of belly fat reduction.
These non-surgical, non-invasive and perfectly safe techniques of body fat reduction like the Ion Magnum or HIFU are effective, have no side-effects while the results are permanent.
According to her, the SlimExpress Clinic is the best weight reduction center in pune.