- There is a multi-billion dollar diet industry that needs you to keep on failing in order for It to survive.
- Unless you take the time to understand your body and your mind, you will never, ever keep the weight off for any length of time.
Successful Weight Loss Is A Mental, Not A Physical Process
Healthier Lifestyle, Losing Weight, care, health, Successful Weight Loss, diet, healthy lifestyle, Dieting, nutrition, supplements, weight loss, fit, fitness, New Lifestyle, Lose Weight
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/O491WU
- Healthy self esteem enables you to believe in yourself and your ability to succeed even during plateau’s
- Experts say that people with low self esteem tend to eat more
- Happy confident people tend to be naturally busier meaning more energy (calories) are burned just through everyday living, plus when you are busy and engaged in life, you tend not to think so much about food and have less time to pick or snack through boredom
- Low self esteem is often accompanied by a lack of motivation, lack of energy and a lack of desire to do any exercise for a number of reasons. It may be they worry how they will look, what people will think, it’s too hard, or they really don’t enjoy it.
- People with low self esteem can often be less active. The physiological make up of our bodies is such that energy creates energy, the less energy spent leads to having less energy, the more energy spent leads to having more energy
- People with higher self esteem tend to focus better and plan better, both essential for successful weight loss
- Research has proven those with higher self esteem are far more likely to succeed than people who don’t
- People with low self esteem are less likely to have busy social lives, which means they have less going on leading potentially to loneliness and boredom, both of which factor very high on the list of why people eat more than they need
- People with low self esteem can easily lean toward a more negative outlook on things
- They don’t even attempt to start because they don’t truly believe they will succeed
- If they have a ‘bad’ day, they may feel they have proved themselves right so what’s the point in trying and so give up
- They are easily downhearted and can tend to give up if the scales don’t drop when they feel they have been ‘good’ (but this can be for a number of reasons and doesn’t necessarily mean no progress has been made)
- People with higher self esteem usually have a more positive outlook on things
- They make sure they are prepared and organised before embarking on a weight loss goal, increasing their chances of success
- They have a higher level of determination to succeed
- If they have a ‘bad’ day they accept that sometimes this happens, forgive themselves and continue with their plan making any adjustments that might help prevent this happening again
- If things don’t seem to be working (ie the scales haven’t moved even though they have been ‘good’) they look into why, ask for help or try a different approach.
Article Source: http://ift.tt/1kwvQQM
The Importance of Self Esteem for Successful Weight Loss
diet, nutrition, supplements, care, weight loss, Self Esteem, health, fitness, New Lifestyle, Successful Weight Loss
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1gjye9D
Successful Weight Loss On The Vegan Diet – 5 Ways To Ensure Success
The Vegan Diet, diet, nutrition, lifestyle, supplements, care, weight loss, health, fitness, Ways To Ensure Success, Successful Weight Loss
from ultimatefitnessweightlosschallenge http://ift.tt/1bErstO