For instance having cellulite thighs is a common occurrence for most people. Here are effective solutions that can help you get rid of your cellulite thighs.
Beware! Not every cream is capable of solving your cellulite woes. The problem with these products is that they only work on smoothing the surface or exfoliating the skin.
So the skin looks brighter and revitalized, yet the cellulite ripples still remain deep within the surface. Go for creams that have some kind of scientific proof or a doctors recommend or creams that garner positive reviews online.
Never go with the hype or price. If it is too good to be true, it probably is. Be realistic with your choices; do not expect cellulite to disappear overnight.
Reduce Your Weight
If you lose body weight, you will also lose weight around your thighs and other problematic cellulite areas. Stick to a healthy diet or weight loss routine that concentrates on your legs.
The diet should be made up mainly of non-red meat, wholesome grains, fruits and vegetables. In addition, throw in yoghurt and nuts as well.
Learn to eat only when you are hungry and not because you are bored and feel like it. Overeating is the main cause of putting on weight, if you eat healthily, you ward of cellulite.
Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!
The exercises that you should be doing should be cardiovascular by nature. This includes exercises like dancing, jogging and walking.
It is important that you also throw in exercises like lunges, squats, pull-ups and sit-ups. These exercises can be done without going to the gym or engaging the services of a personal trainer.
Specific exercises that work on thighs include the following:
- Get an exercise band under your feet and lift your hands behind your shoulders. It is important for your feet to be a shoulder width apart.
- Your buttocks should be positioned as if you were seated in a chair. Try to avoid your knees bending inwards and your knees pointing out past your toes.
- The knees should not surpass 90 degrees.
- Once you confirm this, stand back up without locking your knees and repeat 20 times.
Another exercise that you can do requires a 10 pound dumbbell.
- Stand with your feet apart and with your knees turned at 45 degrees.
- Hold the dumbbell in your hands right in front of your body.
- Go down as if your buttock is slipping down an imaginary wall. Avoid your knees folding in or bending forward.
- Your knees should not exceed 90 degrees. Ensure that your chest is raised up and your shoulders pushed back.
- Once you confirm this again, stand up and repeat movement 20 times.
Check out below for more of my key strategies for creating your ideal body: For instant access to the instant detox foods list get the 7 tips for banishing cellulite
Why everything you’ve been taught about cellulite lose is wrong and why the traditional diets maybe making it worse.