Adiposis Edematosa and Lipodystrophy are medical terms used to describe an everyday cosmetic medical condition, Cellulite.
It is defined as the abnormal appearance of fat cells causing unsightly dimpling of the skin. The connective tissue in the lower layers of skin holds fat and skin cells.
Improper lymph drainage and poor blood circulation causes a degeneration of the connective tissues. As a result, the fat cells press against the connective tissues and lend a lumpy look.
Cellulite affects women of all ages, sizes and shapes. It forms on various parts of the body, but is commonly observed on the thighs and buttocks.
The legs are the worst place to develop cellulite because no matter how much you try it makes its presence felt. So, if you want to get rid of cellulite on legs, here’s what you should do.
Take the Natural Route
- Diet is indirectly associated with this cosmetic condition. Excess fat sourced from foods causes fat cells in the body to grow in size and increases protrusion. Eating a healthy diet and balancing your calorie intake might not get rid of cellulite on legs completely, but will definitely improve its appearance. A healthy diet will also help you watch your weight. One should cut intake of fatty foods and high-sugar foods. You should also avoiding eating those foods that cause water retention. Eat foods rich in antioxidants as they promote cellular regeneration.
- As already stated above, poor circulation is one of the main factors causing cellulite and that’s how a sedentary lifestyle works to make the problem worse. Exercise therefore proves an effective cellulite removal technique. Yoga helps smooth out lumpy-bumpy skin. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, swimming, dancing and stair-stepping burn calories and reduce fat, both of which help remove cellulite from the legs. Lunges, leg presses, leg curls and squats are also beneficial when it comes to cellulite removal.
- Experts advise proper skin care as part of the cellulite treatment procedure. You can apply a coffee grind scrub to your skin. Regular exfoliation is also a must. It removes dead skin cell buildup.
Quick Cover Ups
It will take a few weeks time to improve the appearance of cellulite and restore skin radiance. However, if in between, you receive an invite to a beach party or feel the need to wear a short skirt, you can use quick cover-up methods.
1. A short skirt can be paired with dark colored pantyhose. Pantyhose is a quick solution when it comes to concealing cellulite-affected skin. It compresses bulges thereby helping to smooth out dimples and bumps on the legs.
2. Many apply tanning lotion to their legs. Tanning lotions, owing to their dark tinge, hide the shadows of cellulite.
3. If you have a beach party lined up, there is no need to feel embarrassed about showing up in a bathing suit. You can tie a long scarf around your hips. The drapes will cover your thighs in a fashionable manner.
4. One can also wear a long wrap-around skirt.
5. Wearing high heels will lengthen the appearance of your legs and make cellulite less visible.
How would your life be if you were cellulite free? If you take action now, you can go back to wearing shorts in 2 weeks.
This video will teach you how a 35 years old woman managed to get rid of her cellulite naturally in just 2 months, so be sure to watch it all the way to the because she shares some great tricks for FREE!