Hello My Friend,
Every week, hundreds if not thousands of weight trainers want to know “the best diet and training for getting big and muscular”
So I want to lay out the foundation here for getting big and muscular.
1. Get serious about your diet and weight training program.
2. Stick with the multi-joint exercises of squats, deadlifts, over-head-presses, bent-over row’s or pull-ups, heavy shrugs, bench presses flat, decline and incline (barbell or dumbbell), and some heavy barbell curls and close grip bench presses.
3. Finish each session with some abdominal and forearm work.
4. Track you training program. Make sure it is progressing. What this means is as you grow bigger and stronger, do more reps or add more weight to the exercise. If you really want to get bigger and stronger muscles you need to grow much stronger than you are now.
HOW? Well you’ll need to add 100 pounds or more to your deadlift and squats — 75 to 100 pounds to your bench presses — and 40,50,60 pounds to everything else.
5. Use target oriented workouts that are specific to your goal..
6. Always use good form. Yes, there is a proper way to perform cheat curls and such at certain times but never sacrifice good form for weight on the bar.
7. Be realistic in your training progression. Don’t expect to add 100 pounds in a month or two. It may take one or two of years to get there. Give yourself some time to grow bigger and stronger, and don’t try to rush things or fall into the steroid culture.
8. If you want to add muscle mass and strength, train accordingly. High rep endurance workouts will NOT help you add muscle mass.
9. If you are an advanced lifter, proper use of the power rack can be extremely productive.
10. Don’t jump from program to program. Stick to a program for at least 8 to 10 weeks.
So there you go. That’s the very best training guide for gaining a more muscular and stronger body.
You say you want a special diet? You want to know what to eat? How many grams of protein, carbs and fat. How many calories, vitamins & minerals you need!
Well, here you go.
First things first, Train Hard and Heavy — you must force the muscles to grow! Multi-joint exercises will do that for you. So…
Eat plenty of good, healthy, nutritious food. Eat lots of high quality protein foods. Aim for at least one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. So, if you weigh 140 pounds, eat 140 grams of protein (or more) per day.
Ease into consuming more food. Consume fresh vegetables at least several times a day. Also, have some fresh fruit at least twice a day.
You should be drinking fresh water, 50 ounces a day as this will help aid indigestion. The harder and heavier you train, the more food you’ll eat.
Let your appetite be your guide. You will find yourself craving more food as your training advances. Remember this… Just food will NOT add an ounce of muscle to your frame. It will in fact defeat your purpose.
Well that’s the basics. But the basics are what build bigger, stronger, more powerful muscles.
Thanks for reading, Eat and Train To GROW!
FREE Book – How To Build Bigger, Stronger, More Powerful Muscles Faster! Limited time offer at http://ift.tt/1dIWkIt
Dan Przyojski shows you step-by-step how to reach your muscle building fat loss goals!