In order to lose weight, all you really need to do is to take in fewer calories than you expend. This can be done in two ways:
However, starvation diets are not the answer. They will just cause your metabolism to slow down, making it harder to lose weight (and easier to put it back when you come to your “diet.”)
You also lose a lot of muscle tissue, and you will constantly struggle with hunger. At the battle of will against hunger, the hunger to win every time. So you’re fighting a losing battle.
So what’s the solution? It’s just a matter of changing some of the foods that you eat. What you eat is more important than how much.
By eating the right foods, you can feel satisfied all the time, while still drastically cutting calories, so that you achieve your weight loss goals with ease.
So to lose weight quickly, and then save it, follow these five simple steps…
1. Be determined to succeed. If you walk into your weight loss program in a half-hearted way, you will be unlikely to stick with it for a long time.
So it is necessary to make a firm decision and be absolutely determined to follow it through. Concentrate on your ” why. ”
What is the reason you want to lose weight? Remind yourself of this every day. It takes effort to change habits, so focus on your goal and be determined!
2. Eat less processed, refined and sugary foods. Foods such as pizza, pies, cakes, cookies, candies, puddings, etc. all tend to be calorie dense, and they are also very easy to overeat.
Thus, they tend to pack on weight – and also causes many diseases in the body. They also cause the body to hold on to its fat stores.
If you eat packaged food products of any kind, always check the label for their sugar and fat. And beware of products labeled “low fat”, as they are usually high in sugar!
3. Eat more natural, whole foods. Meat, fish and eggs contain large amounts of protein and essential very saturates.
Vegetables contain a wide range of nutrients, as well as a good amount of healthy tissue. Fruits, nuts, seeds and milk as a healthy and nutritious, but should not be eaten in excess.
Whole grains (brown rice, oats, etc.) and potatoes provide a healthy source of complex carbohydrates, fiber and more, but again should be eaten only in moderation. Build your diet for these products and you will lose weight easily, while significantly improving your health.
4. Drink plenty of water. This may seem a minor point, but it is actually very important. In today’s polluted environment, your fat cells act as “warehouses” for toxins.
When your fat is used up it releases these toxins, and they need to be reset from your system as soon as possible.
Otherwise, you might experience side effects such as headache, nausea, or skin irritation. So make sure you keep your fluid intake high.
5. Make sure you exercise regularly. True long-term healthy weight loss is impossible without exercise.
Cardiovascular exercise, such as brisk walking or jogging helps burn extra fat, while strength training will help you maintain (or even increase) your muscle mass while you lose fat.
So now you know exactly how to lose weight fast and keep it off. Just follow the 5 simple steps outlined here and you should soon be able to achieve its goal of a slimmer, healthier you.