Cellulite is always discussed in hushed tones. You cringe each time you look over your shoulder into your full length mirror.
The lumpy appearance of skin makes you want to get rid of it the earliest you can. Cellulite alias the orange peel phenomenon is predominant in women although it affects a few men too.
So what exactly is cellulite? It is a collection of excess fat deposited in the subcutaneous layer. The subcutaneous layer, the lowest layer of skin, is composed of bands of connective tissue.
Typically, the connective tissue expands as the fat cells grow in size. However, many-a-times, the connective tissue loses its elasticity due to damage to the dermis and the epidermis or the fat stores grow very large in size.
The fat pushes up against the skin resulting in a dimpled look. The thighs, buttocks and arms are common places where cellulite develops because these are the primary fat-storing regions in the body.
Kinds of Natural Cellulite Remedies
We often mistake a natural remedy to involve the use of herbs and other plant-based products. While this is true, a broader definition implies any treatment measure that does not use chemical-based drugs and medical procedures.
Herbal remedies are one branch when it comes to natural treatments. Discussed are some home cellulite treatments.
- Skin massage – Dry skin brushing is commonly used for liven up dull, dimpled skin. It stimulates the lymphatic system and helps flush out toxins. It further breaks up fat cells stored in the lower layers.
- Body scrub – In addition to improving circulation, a body scrub exfoliates the skin getting rid of dead skin cells. The coffee grind and olives scrub recipe is a very popular and effective home remedy for cellulite.
- Exercise – Exercise, cardio and strength training should be performed. Exercise improves the appearance of cellulite by improving muscle tone. It also increases fat burning in the body.
- Diet – Dry skin brushing and body scrubs are often used in conjunction with a healthy diet. Diet for cellulite involves eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meat in large amounts and fat and starchy foods in limited quantities.
5 Reasons Women should go for a Home Cellulite Treatment
1. One major reason women should opt for home cellulite removal remedies is because of the substances used in alternative medicine.
Chemical-based prescription and over-the-counter drugs use synthetic substances. These substance only subside the symptoms. Natural substances used as part of home remedies improve the body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
2. Home remedies are a safer alternative for pharmaceutical treatments. They entail few or no health risks and rarely cause side effects. At the most, it won’t work.
3. Natural cellulite treatments are easy to follow. They demand slight modifications to diet, dedicating more time to exercise or simple alterations to your skin care routine.
There are added benefits of doing so. A healthy lifestyle and regular appearance does not only achieve smoother, supple skin but also keeps other illnesses at bay.
4. These treatments are very effective. They have been used for centuries and have their roots in folk medicine.
5. Home cellulite treatments
are affordable. The ingredients and substances are readily available in your kitchen cabinet or can be purchases at a grocery and health store for a minimal charge.
Imagine how would your life be if you could walk around in your shorts or nothing but your bikini at the beach, and all men to admire you?
To learn exactly how a 35 years old mom lost all her cellulite with a home cellulite treatment, just watch this video to Learn how to become incredibly sexy in a few weeks Cellulite reduction at home